Aug 4, 2013

Alte Witwe Nigeria Scam...von Spanien diesmal...

WELL ITS A PITY IF YOU CHOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOUR FRIEND TOLD YOU,BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY BEING DOUBTFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE,ANYWAY I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO END THE CONVERSATION REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION OF MY LATE CLIENT,GOOD DAY.


From: snitch@hotmail.com
To: barr.aldino.abad.chamber@outlook.com
Subject: Re: RESPONSE    from me:

Sir, Aldino Abad
 
I have just been told by a friend who knows a thing or two about the internet that this whole bank/seniora/gift thing is in his words a scam and nothing but rubbish, ( he has English background, we in north America refer to rubbish as garbage actually.
I find this hard to believe, creating a story involving an old widow? Pretty sick actually if you ask me. It is suggested further that this is supposedly a typical Nigerian Scam and apparently this sort of thing has been going on for some time. What I can not figure out is why? What’s the point? With all that supposed money being kicked around is there anyone/ recipient who will actually furnish funds for this kind of thing? Hard to believe.
I digress, guess there is no funeral then, no money to be distributed, nothing but a rather primitive story for no clear purpose.
 
 
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:45 AM
 
UPDATE REQUESTED AS REGARDS YOUR PHOTO PASSPORT AND LEGITIMATE SIGNATURE I REQUESTED FOR IN REGARDS TO THE ACCOUNT OPENING IN YOUR FULL NAME AS THAT IS WHAT IS DELAYING US OVER HERE MR FRED,AS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING THE DELAY ON YOUR OWN PART TOO.WRITE ME BACK IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL,GOOD DAY AS I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOONEST.

No comments: