Feb 7, 2008

complaints complaints complaints


As far as I recall, I've complained twice in my life about rotten or inadequate service.
Sometimes it's like fighting windmills...



Well..a few years ago dealing with the Bank of America became next to impossible. All the individuals I talked to ( phone) were incredibly polite,had a quick grasp for the problem I stated, but unfortunately month after month the same absolutely stupid situation kept repeating until I cancelled my mortgage with them and closed the account. Somewhere in management something went totally amiss and the situation became intolerable. People at the end of the line, great. Dealing with this company; hopeless.

And... Canada Post. Now privatised, a corporation, business etc. No longer run directly as part of the government. I'm sure they've made many improvements and the service for the most part is okay. But there are kinks, and it looks like the problems are at the end of the line and they are simply unacceptable.
My point here?
You could say there are three kinds of people ( just as a reference point) :
A: Those who always complain about everything...forget them.
B: Those who never complain about anything...that solves nothing..
C: Finally, those individuals who take some steps to try and right what's wrong, take a stand and try to improve things if that is possible.
To dismiss my efforts to point out Canada Post failure to do what they are well paid for ( carrier) I woulde think is only fair, especially if the case in question is not an isolated incident but a systematic failure by some lazy folks to do their job.

No comments: